Sunday, June 17, 2007

Convocation Trip to UWO


Last Thursday and Friday I found myself back on the Western campus for my convocation ceremony. It's incredible how quickly I've realized how much I'll miss UWO... four of the very best years of my life! Great to see everyone and spend a night celebrating the end of one life chapter and the beginning of many new ones. Luckily, I was able to organize my trip back to London to include multiple meetings with Dr. Reid (my trip supervisor), Jon, Alison and Ruben (the Dutch medical student who will be living with us in Mwanza, who was coincidentally in North America for the week), and a stop by the travel agency to confirm flight bookings.

As of Tuesday, our flight will be official... departing August 6th from Toronto, travelling to Mwanza via London (Heathrow) and Nairobi, arriving in Tanzania on August 8th. Time for an official countdown to begin (51 days...)!


Meaghan, Ruben & Alison!

No comments: